How productivity improves with the right management.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM sometimes referred to as a PMS, is the process that a company uses to appraise and recognize its personnel. A company with a properly executed performance management system can improve employee morale, increase productivity and retain its top workers.
But why do you need PMS ?
- It helps measuring performance
- See if what you are paying is more or less
- Understand how your Company performed in the last year.
- Review your HR Practices.
- Appraisals for your Employees
- And be one step ahead in your next year planning.
What happens in PMS?
- Evaluate your employee performance
- Conduct job analysis
- Audit your HR
- Review the current system
- Review the Compensation and benchmark the same.
But when should one get it done?
- A proper PMS takes time to deliver depending upon the employees you want evaluated.
- The longer you delay, the more you dive into the darkness of performance.
- So the answer to that is getting it done Right now! A full-fledged PMS takes time and once properly implemented it helps making evaluations and management that easier.