Growing as a Professional Human Resource
We at Husys, with our constant commitment to quality and excellence in our field. We’re working hard from our end to create an organization that is defined by a devotion to perfection and engagement with the people, community and work ambiance. We strive towards creating a work culture where employees feel valued and respected for their contribution and are also trained and skilled in order to perform to their highest potential.
WE ARE HIRING
Role: HR Associate
Exp: 6 Months – 2 Years Work Days – 6 Days working.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Good in working on Payroll Structuring’s.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result’s driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
Role: IT Recruiter
Exp: Freshers Work Days – 6 Days working.
Roles and Responsibility
- Sourcing / Screening profiles according to the job specifications.
- Coordination with the candidates till on-boarding / joining
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Good and positive attitude.
Freshers/Experience with Any Degree or background Self-motivated and interpersonal skills Able to join immediately Carry a good knowledge of IT and its recruitments processes Better to have a knowledge of Oracle and Java technology Good communication skills
Please share your details, we will reach you soon.
“What you do today can improve all your tomorrows”
Opportunities for Franchise Exist at All Levels at Husys
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’d be delighted to hear from you.